AOIC is committed to developing new partnerships or affiliations to enable churches and local mission communities to access theological and biblical training as well as extend the value of our certificates, diplomas and degrees.
Accreditation & Affiliations
- The college’s undergraduate and graduate programs are fully accredited by the Asia Theological Association (ATA).
- The College is a member of the Asia Pacific Theological Association (APTA).
- The College is a member of the Malaysia Association of Theological Schools (MATS).
- The College is a member of the National Evangelical Christian Fellowship (NECF).
Extension & On Site Centers
As part of our missional thrust, we have established strategic partnerships with churches and organizations to facilitate learning in these locations:
- Kajang Assembly of God, Kajang
- Metro Tabernacle, Kuala Lumpur
Online Course Partnership with Logos International College, KL.
Selected online bible and theology courses are recognized for credits and available through Logos International College at the English undergraduate level study programs. These online courses are beneficial for students with busy schedules, limited mobility and those who would like to fast track their study programs. Logos online courses adhere to the Competency based training standards in Australia and are recognized by several bible colleges in Australia. For more information on the core courses and how to enrol through AOIC, kindly contact our admin office.